Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Plugin add

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:21:56 +0200

Khemis Haythem
Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
GSM : +216 55 69 19 90
E-mail : khemis.haythem () yahoo fr
Statut : Élève ingénieur
Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des Réseaux
Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes

I am looking for PLUGIN already developed on ubuntu 12.04 to get an idea
about the content and understand its structure because I do not really
understand the README. * files .
Where I can find some plugins and files with catches (*. cap ..) for the
implementer.
Nevertheless i wanted to ask if somebody knows aubuntu tutorial that i
missed, for a better development experience.
haythem .

Hi Haythem,

you can find some plugins sample code in the plugins folder of your
Wireshark source code. And some captures files can be found here:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures (typically there is one capture
for the irda plugin).

Regards,
Pascal.

PS: it looks like there is a typo error in your signature. I would expect
to see "Spécialité" instead of "Spatialité"