Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: VoIP RTP issue

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:37:20 +0530

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Vik Killa <vipkilla () gmail com> wrote:

I have no clue what this means but it stands out because the other working
RTP streams do not have this packet. Does anyone know what this means or
how I should continue to debug this issue?

I think A payload change to payload type 0, could mean one of three things:

An invalid payload, ZRTP, STUN or T.38. You can configure the RTP dissector for
that interpretation.

In one of my Audio COnf app, I have seen this issue while having the
PCM-ulaw audio and i found out the compelte content of RTP packet was
not coming.