Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problem with asn2wrs and idmp

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:32:28 +0200

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:13:41PM +0000, Christopher Maynard wrote:
Joerg Mayer <jmayer@...> writes:

Thanks. I just copied over the change to cmake. Out of curiosity:
How did you find out which file was missing, so I may be able to
fix this myself in the future?

[Explanation deleted]

so I tried adding that one and was able to build it successfully.

I'm actually running a script now, building each directory from scratch 1 at
a time, then doing a "make clean" afterwards.  It's s-l-o-w though, so I'm
just going to let it run overnight.  Output is being logged so I'll check
tomorrow if there are any more like this.

Perfect! Doing that was the intention behind my question. Having someone
else doing it is even better ;-)

Ciao
     Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>