Wireshark mailing list archives

Statistics window staying minimized

From: Thomas <tlann () technoeclectic com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:42:20 -0700

I've written a wireshark dissector for a protocol using some of the
packet-giop functions.   The dissector works fine except for the stats_tree
window I wrote for it.

After going to the menu->Statistics->My Proto A dialog pops up with a
filter and I click on Create Stat.  The stats window starts up minimized
and can't view it.  I click on it in the task bar(win7) but it stays
minimized.  I can see the window preview and it appears the counts are
correct.

This was working until I added a udp heuristic dissector to the other
dissectors for the protocol.

The other stats windows are behaving correctly.  Does any have past
experience with something similar to this?

-Thomas