Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark PIDL generated dissectors

From: Matthieu Patou <mat () samba org>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 00:25:42 -0800

On 11/03/2013 08:26 AM, mmann78 () netscape net wrote:
Matthieu,

I committed 0010-frsrpc-Regenerate-frsrpc-due-to-changes-in-the-pidl-.patch and 0016-Regenerate-the-dnserver.patch with
the necessary changes to get it to compile on Windows to r53067.  As the commit message mentions, I think the PIDL
generator may need to be updated in order for dissectors to compile on Windows.

Which changes are needed ?
It shouldn't be too hard to ask politely pidl to generate compatible code as long as I know what we have to generate.

Matthieu

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team