Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [Wireshark-commits] rev 53073: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-btavdtp.c

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:08:24 +0100

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 07:57:21AM +0000, Anders Broman wrote:
OK, looks like I missed something: We have this kind of forward declarations in ~72% of the dissectors but not in
the remaining ones. Maybe we should decide on one style and fix the remaining dissectors?

I'd vote for fixing the remaining ones.

Reverted. Thanks for pointing this out!

 Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>