Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Expert info is now filterable!

From: mmann78 () netscape net
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 08:30:25 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, this is where I need help as to which documentation I should update.  I did a search for "expert" over the
whole Wireshark directory and none of the docs explicitly mentioned expert_add_info_format().  Most just refered to the
"expert API".  I can update the doxygen comments in expert.h to indicate my plans to deprecate expert_add_info_format
in its current form, but didn't know if "an example" would be better (adding to README.dev?).  Maybe the gryphon
dissector should be updated sooner rather than later.