Wireshark mailing list archives

TCP packet reassemble problem

From: Hardik Patel <hardik.party () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:59:10 +0200

Hello,

I am developing plugin in wireshark, which is working fine for single TCP
packet.

My dissector tvb buffer start correctly after tcp checksum at the offset of
0035.

But in case of Reassembled packets, i can see that my tvb buffer for
dissector pointing at the start of frame at 0000.

so how can i make my tvb buffer pointing at the end of tcp checksum as it
should do.??

because of this problem my dissector wrongly dissecting frame.

Regards,
Hardik Patel