Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Source Build using Mac OSX?

From: David Arnold <davida () pobox com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:26:33 +0100

On 23/03/2013, at 3:51 PM, Roland Knall wrote:

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to build wireshark
successfully using Mountain Lion? So far I am failing spectacularly.
Using MacPorts for the necessary libraries and dev-dependencies, and
deactivating everything I can not compile (Airpcap amongst those)

On Lion (10.7) I use MacPorts (2.1.3 currently) and build the Gtk2 version with just ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make

Mountain Lion might be different, of course (my 10.8 machine is offline right now),