Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 48391: /trunk/test/ /trunk/test/: suite-capture.sh

From: Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:01:12 -0400

The entire test suite now passes in my XP vm, so this seems to have
done the trick. If the build-bot stops complaining then we'll have to
figure out why, of course.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM,  <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=48391

User: gerald
Date: 2013/03/18 08:39 AM

Log:
 Disable software updates in a blind attempt to fix the recent test
 failures.

Directory: /trunk/test/
  Changes    Path                Action
  +1 -2      suite-capture.sh    Modified