Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Project Idea

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 23:37:36 +0100

Hi,

You can always look through the enhancement requests in the bug database or take
a peek at the wiki's wishlist.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 03/09/2013 04:30 AM, Jay Nahata wrote:
Hi,
  I am Jayvardhan Nahata, a graduate student pursuing Master's in Information
  Security at Carnegie Mellon University. As a part of the course curriculum
  for the Forensics Track taught by Josh Hammerstein, Greg Longo,Ryan Shaw,I have to
  make a project pertaining to Forensics.I was thinking of developing a
dissector for some protocol.
  I have been trying to research areas which may have been unexplored to get a
project scope, but
  I have had no success still.
  I was wondering if anyone could provide me any pointer or any insight into
protocols that are interesting and
  that can be explored to make a dissector for and help the community too.Any
additional ideas or resources
  will be of great help.
  Hope to hear from you soon.
  Thank You!