Wireshark mailing list archives

Pyreshark

From: Eshed Shaham <ashdnazg () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 03:42:14 +0300

Hey,
I've just released version 0.1.0 of Pyreshark (
https://code.google.com/p/pyreshark/)
With 2 major improvements:
- *Support for Wireshark 1.10.** (I'll take this chance to say congrats and
thank you to all contributors!)
- *Support for new data sources* - allows you to implement ridiculous
amount of stuff from rudimentary fragmentation/reassembly to decoding and
if you're in a creative mood, even dissecting files.

As always, feedback, questions and requests are most welcome.

Cheers,
Eshed