Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Build problems with qt

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:47:24 -0700

On Jul 23, 2013, at 4:03 AM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

building (with qt5) currently fails (clang++)

I guess you fixed that by adding an explicit include of qpushbutton.h.

Looking at the header files in the Qt 5.1 SDK, the QtSdk header file does *NOT* include qpushbutton.h or QPushButton.

And looking at the documentation for QPushButton in 4.8, 5.0, and 5.1, they appear to expect you to include
<QPushButton>, so that's not necessarily a fix-with-duct-tape.

I'll change it to include <QPushButton>; that's probably the right one to include.