Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: MSVC_VARIAN

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:39:50 +0000

On 9 January 2013 01:17, LI V <V.Li () alcatel-lucent com> wrote:

 Hi,

I’m using NetBeans IDE + Cygwin instead of Microsoft Studios, then how to
deal with the parameter of MSVC_VARIAN in config.nmake?

Thanks for your help,
Vivian

Not really a supported build environment on Windows.  If you must use
Cygwin, I presume you'll have to do the usual *nix ./configure dance and
then use make with Makefile.  The .nmake stuff is only when using the
Visual Studio toolchain.

Graham