Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: SubGit

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:18:09 +0000

On 14 February 2013 23:31, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the SubGit Subversion↔Git
integration package (http://subgit.com/)? I'm usually hesitant to use
closed-source software for our infrastructure but this looks like it
might be useful enough to make an exception.

Not directly, but I do use the svnkit java library produced by the same
folks, but that is open source.  Experiences have been ok, backwards
compatibility on upgrades (possibly due to svn itself) have caused one or
two issues, I raised one item in their bugtracker and it got dealt with
reasonably quickly.

I've also been interested in SubGit but haven't had the time to look into
it.