Wireshark mailing list archives

Converting to new proto tree too complex/errorprone

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:27:27 +0100

Hello Jakub,

converting a dissector to the new proto tree api is still unnecessarily
complex (and I managed to break all buildbots in the course).
I've attached a diff between the result of the conversion script output
and the currently committed source. Can you please take a look whether
at least some of this can be improved (if the script had been in perl
I'd probably would have tried to fix some of these things myself).

Ciao
   Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>