Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 53765: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/dfilter/: dfilter-int.h dfilter.h /trunk/epan/: column-info.h

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:10:48 -0800

On Dec 3, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

This breaks compilation in two places for me:
[  0%] Building CXX object ui/qt/CMakeFiles/qtui.dir/display_filter_edit.cpp.o

That needed to include epan/dfilter/dfilter.h.

Lots of breakage in epan/wslua/

One file there needed to include epan/dfilter/dfilter.h, and wslua.h needs to include stdlib.h to get exit() declared.

Jakub checked in a fix for the last of those, and I've checked in fixes for the others.