Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Git + Gerrit: next steps

From: Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:57:16 -0500

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Ed Beroset <beroset () mindspring com> wrote:
Gerald Combs wrote:

I'm assuming everyone has had a chance to test the Gerrit installation
at test.code.wireshark.org If you haven't, now might be a good time.

Had the chance to, perhaps, but haven't yet.  I'm not sure I saved the old
emails about it, and http://www.wireshark.org/develop.html just points to a
svn and a git clone repository.

For those of us who were sleeping that day in class, what's the best way to
get up to speed on this?

The two relevant emails I've been (more-or-less) following are:
- the initial announce from Gerald:
https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201309/msg00188.html
- handy quick-start instructions from Marc:
https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201309/msg00191.html