Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 51485: /trunk/ui/qt/ /trunk/ui/qt/: interface_tree.cpp main_window.cpp

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 22:00:32 +0200

You're probably the only one running it on a regular basis on any platform
- I keep forgetting because my shell autocompletes ./wireshark and I hit
enter before remembering to type the "-qt". You might get more takers if
you made the default checkout build qt version as "wireshark", and have
--enable-gtk build a "wireshark-gtk".

It still think qtshark the cuter name....

Ciao
    Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>