Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Communicating with many devices with the same IP address in LAN

From: Shain Singh <shain.singh () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:11:35 +1000

I've been crawling the Internet looking for tools that would suit my needs
but apparently there's none. Unfortunately I'm not that skilled to be able
to create it from the scratch, so I've been hoping that someone could point
me to the right direction - how to approach the solution and what kind of
tools would be the best to fulfil it.

Have you look into using something like Scapy?
http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/

--
Shaineel Singh
e: shain.singh () gmail com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus