Wireshark mailing list archives

[GSoC 2013] New Export Objects

From: Alexis DUQUE <alexisd61 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:38:31 +0200

Hi,

I am Alexis, a student at the INSA de Lyon, in telecom engineering
department.
I have good c/c++ skills, network and system programming ( I'm
actually implementing a simple P2P node) .

I would like to contribute to the Wireshark project, applying for GSoc 2013.

I'm interested in working on *New Export Objects* project.

Could you give more details about this project ? What do you expect ? How
HTTP export is implemented ?
Where I could have a look before submitting my proposal ?

Kind regards

Alexis