Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Start and stop capture toolbar buttons?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:34:38 +0100

On 9 April 2013 04:29, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:

The *proper* (for certain values of that word) way to decide this issue is
really to do a usability study, however that is expensive/time-consuming so
unless Riverbed wants to make that investment it isn't likely to happen
with any degree of rigour.

(though if there is sufficient interest it may be worth taking the
opportunity at this year's Sharkfest to put together something simple and
informal)

Either way, we aren't going to have any hard data for the expected release
of 1.10 unless that gets bumped back a *lot*. The best we can do is
probably a quick poll, so I've created just that:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VFyNGmHtbdl827XziWGIHX5KfoxuF4MIaigzQAJph00/viewform

Hopefully the results will be illuminating.

Maybe the poll should be sent to the users list as well?