Wireshark mailing list archives

[ GSoC 2013: Process information in Wireshark ]

From: Ashish Raste <rasteashish () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:22:24 +0800

Hi all,

I'm a CS student from National University of Singapore. I came through the
GSoC project ideas of Wireshark and I'm interested to know/learn about
having Wireshark tell the Process information of the packets captured.

I mainly wanted to ask you the following:
1. Could you suggest me some pointers/references specifically related to
knowing the process info of the packets so that I can start
working/thinking along those lines.

I hope I can get a reply from Gerald, the mentor of this project. It would
be really helpful and great if others also drop by to give their
advice/suggestion.

Thanks and Regards,

--
Ashish