Wireshark mailing list archives

Regarding GSOC application [for GSOC mentors only]

From: Pallav Shah <pallav.shah () students iiit ac in>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:47:42 +0530

Dear mentors

After going through the ideas page for wireshark's gsoc projects for year
2013, I find them quite interesting. I am very keen on working on one of
the projects. But I am not sure as to how to begin. First of all, I am not
aware as to who I am supposed to contact. I am specially interested in the
idea "Capture Permissions" mentioned on the ideas page and I was wondering
if it is a finalized idea that can be worked upon. If so, then who should I
contact regarding that (mail addresses would be great or IM ids as well). I
hope I get response soon so that I start working upon my application.

Thanks and regards
Pallav Shah
Student