Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: DND crash through all versions?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 08:32:47 +0200

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 08:18:28AM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
Ok, thanks for the response on the strstr() question. Still remain
the big question: the DND crash! Am I the only one seeing this? Does
the proposed patch elevate the problem on your platform?

Hmm, sorry, I missed the patch (actually I deleted that mail already).
So how about a) adding \r\n\0 to the end of the string instead of just \0
in dnd_open_file_cmd?
Can the case of a NULL haystack happen?

Ciao
 Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>