Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Vines dissectors

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 03:22:05 -0700

On Sep 21, 2012, at 11:56 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

I also noticed a few things while working on the dissector:
1. The second instance of hf_vines_ip_length (under is_broadcast) doesn't seem like it should be there.  Is that a
bug?

According to

        http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Banyan_VINES

that's the Transport Control field; the second instance of hf_vines_ip_length shouldn't be there.

I've checked that in, along with updates to the URLs.