Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 45313: /trunk/ /trunk/doc/: reordercap.pod /trunk/: reordercap.c

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18:11:02 +0200

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 06:24:22PM +0000, martinm () wireshark org wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=45313

User: martinm
Date: 2012/10/04 11:24 AM

Log:
 This is basically a rewrite from Jakub Zawadzki.
 Rather than store the FrameRecord entries in a sorted linked list,
 instead use an unsorted GPtrArray, then sort it all at once.

 Also, there is no longer the option to limit the amount of sorting (and memory
 used), but a new option means we can avoid writing the output file
 altogether if the input file is found already to be in order.

Sigh - that basically makes it final that reordercap will not be integrated
into editcap :-(

Ciao
      Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>