Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: All normal TCP packets marked "blue" as chat

From: Alexander Koeppe <format_c () online de>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:04:26 +0200

Am 19.10.2012 17:27, schrieb Gerald Combs:
On 10/16/12 1:08 AM, Alexander Koeppe wrote:
Intentionally I just wanted know if this was intended. I wasn't sure if
something is wrong on my system / dependencies. But after a complete
re-checkout rebuild and deletion of ~/.wireshark/ it remained the same.

Did you change it thorugh a bug?

IMHO a lighter tone would make it easier to look at.

I reverted the TCP background color and lightened it for UDP in r45658.

Thanks.
Maybe I'm a bit picky but now it's much better to look at IMHO.

Cheer Alex