Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Assert with svn head (gtk3)

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 04:50:09 +0100

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 09:34:25PM -0500, Jeff Morriss wrote:
True, it's not ready. I fixed it to not enable File->Save if we're still
capturing/reading from the file in r41415.

Actually r41416 should be much better: it disallows *all* file
operations (including the icons in the toolbar) during a capture.

Thanks!
   Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>