Wireshark mailing list archives

Wireshark with TelosB motes

From: vijay <vijay.prasanth () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:01:36 -0500

Hi,

  I want to capture IEEE 802.15.4 traffic from a TelosB mote (a sensor node
which has a serial interface). Currently i have written an separate
application that will grab the packets from the serial interface and pass
it on to Wireshark in Libpcap format. My question is why is Wireshark
no able to capture from a TelosB mote by itself. does Libpcap have no
support to capture from TelosB mote?

Thanks
Vijay