Wireshark mailing list archives

802.21 dissector in wireshark

From: Pedro Moreno Sánchez <p.morenosanchez () um es>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:00:29 +0100

Hi,

I would like to decode a trace using the 802.21 protocol. I have been
looking for this protocol in the 1.7.0 version of Wireshark,
which is the last development version available in the Wireshark's web
page, but I haven't found it. Is it  in this version?
how can I use it?

In case 802.21 isn't available yet in any Wireshark release, is there any
patch I could use? I would like you tell me
where I could find it and how I could use it.

Best Regards,