Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: False postive on portable Wireshark v1.8.0's msvcp100.dll in Windows XP Pro. SP3?

From: Ant <ant () zimage com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:04:32 -0700

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 04:54:31PM -0400, David H. Lipman wrote:

Do I assume this is a false positive?

Yes.

Thanks. I sent SuperAntiSpyware false positives report from two
Windows PCs. :)

There 'ya go.  How about the ClamAV F/P ?

I don't use it. It was an online scanner. ;)
http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi has it. I will try that. Let's see
if they will even fix it!
--
Quote of the Week: "We're all ants. I'm a glittery little ant." --Alanis Morissette
  /\___/\                Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi () earthlink net/ant () zimage com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.