Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: cmake build of r43639 fails

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:25:31 -0700

On Jul 10, 2012, at 4:31 AM, Martin Kaiser wrote:

I guess rlc_lte_graph.c should be added to CMakeLists.txt, not just to
Makefile.common.

Is there any mechanism by which a CMakeList file and an automake file and an nmake file can all include a common file,
with the common file having a list of file names that handles both automake/nmake (where the list of file names has to
be "on one line", so you need backslash escapes at the end of each line of the list) and CMake (does it handle the same
form of backslash escaping?) so that we can once again have a *single* place to add files, as we did before adding
CMake support?