Wireshark mailing list archives

Still having the closing issue when disconnecting from Remote Desktop session.

From: "andre.noel () bell ca" <andre.noel () bell ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:55:23 -0500

Hello,

There was a fix in version 1.6.5  to correct the "Closing file" issue.  I have  some servers running  Windows 2003
Server SP 2 on
which I connect with Remote Desktop, when I capture into file on them and I disconnect the next morning when I arrive I
have
many "closing file" windows opened and my server become less responsive... When I do "end task" on a couple of them
they all disappear and Wireshark stop. Is there any option on my remote desktop  server settings or should I open a
trouble?
It's not happening when locking the  session, only when disconnecting.

Regards.

Andre Noel