Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 40479: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: Makefile.common /trunk/epan/: CMakeLists.txt

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:10:54 +0100

That's what the commit message was about: They do create warnings. Please
move them back.

thanks
   Joerg

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 08:06:50PM +0000, guy () wireshark org wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=40479

User: guy
Date: 2012/01/13 12:06 PM

Log:
 Only one instance of packet-dcerpc-mapi.c and packet-dcerpc-mapi.h,
 please.

 Move some generated DCERPC dissectors back to the clean list; if they
 actually *do* generate warnings, move them back.

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path               Action
  +2 -4      Makefile.common    Modified

Directory: /trunk/epan/
  Changes    Path              Action
  +2 -2      CMakeLists.txt    Modified

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>