Wireshark mailing list archives

Wireshark on Android

From: "Mark Sunders" <marksunders () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:34:23 -0500

I'm new to the list.  In searching through the archives, I've noticed that there have been several cases where people
have successfully cross-compiled Wireshark (or actually, tshark) for the Android platform.  I've been attempting to do
this, but without success.  Would anyone that has been successful in doing this be willing to contact me off-line to
help me out?

I have successfuly ported libpcap and tcpdump to Android, but able failing to get past the "./configure" stage with
this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark