Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump forum ?

From: "Aktuna, Ilker, Vodafone Turkey" <ilker.aktuna () vodafone com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:07:01 +0000

Hi,

Sorry if I was misleading. I didn't state that I could write the patch for "ipip" . I meant that I could compile if the
required code is supplied. I thought it was a easy for you to supply the required code. From your recent post I
understand that I was wrong. So I'll try to use what you suggested as a capture filter. (Thanks for the filter by the
way)

But I wonder how "tcpdump" started not supporting this , as it was working fine on the previous server.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
ilker