Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Doubts regarding bug report submission

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:37:54 -0600

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:40:54AM +0530, Krishnamurthy Mayya wrote:

 I saw a message saying that 6382,6383,6384 and 6388,6389,6390 are
duplicate bugs. We are sorry for that. Since we did not know whether
to submit in the SVN repository or 1.7.x, both of us just submitted it
listing individually.

All development happens to the SVN repository and certain bug fixes are
backported to previous versions.  See these pages for more details on
how development is done:

        http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/LifeCycle
        http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap