Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Please add playing G.722 VoIP calls to wishlist

From: Brian Daniel <briankdaniel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:54:02 -0400

Also, will the capability of playing G.729 streams be added to the wishlist?

Thanks,
Brian Daniel

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Matthews, Jeremy <JMatthews () uniden com>wrote:

 Hi,****

** **

Currently, in the Telephony/VoIP Calls section, one can only play G.711u
and G.711a RTP streams. Can the capability of playing G.722 streams be added
to the wishlist? I am new to this mailing list. I don’t know if this has
been discussed before.****

** **

Thanks,****

 ****

Jeremy Matthews****

** **
 This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate, distribute, or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, immediately
notify us by email reply and delete this message from your system.