Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 39559: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/: proto.c

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:56:22 -0700

On Oct 25, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

But now I don't understand the question...

Sorry, I misread the checkin comment

        Allow signed integers displayed as DEC_HEX.

as

        Allow signed integers displayed as BASE_HEX.

It might have been a bit harder to misread if it were

        Allow signed integers displayed as BASE_DEC_HEX.

We should probably allow BASE_HEX_DEC as well.