Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Reassemble HTTP GET Method

From: Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:43:40 +0700

Thanks David & Joke, for the response

From the example, I could re-assemble the file but the problem I faced
here is quite different with the example.

I want to know whether can I re-assemble the file which I upload/send
to server using http-method-request GET/POST method.

Are there any pcap example for this situation? Since I found the
available example is re-assemble from HTTP 200 OK status which means
re-assembled from the server respond.

Many thanks!

-za,