Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Win32 build from 1.6.3 source tarball: svnversion.h missing and not generated?

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard () gtech com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:58:02 +0000 (UTC)

Gerald Combs <gerald@...> writes:

On 11/18/11 9:08 AM, Pascal Quantin wrote:
Since Gerald's commit in revision 39924 everything is back to normal
(plugin folder is named 1.7.1) :)

The release revision mismatch should be fixed. I can't duplicate it
here, at least. In the current /trunk and /trun-1.6 revisions you can
set the release revision with "make-version.pl --set-release" and clear
it with "make-version.pl --set-version". I don't think we've ever
handled outdated SVN-xxxxx directories. The buildbots take care of them
either by deleting the entire source directory before a checkout or by
purging any non-versioned files. I have to remove them by hand locally.

Ah yes, an "svn revert config.nmake" was needed.  My file is normally modified
in order to properly set the MSVC_VARIANT so I didn't think anything of it being
modified.  Thanks.