Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Removing the lenght col in preferences - no effect on tshark

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:54:43 -0800

On May 25, 2011, at 6:00 AM, Anders Broman wrote:

I might have been to quick, I got reports that it now works if the column is hidden in prefreences but
Doing:
/usr/local/bin/tshark -o column.hidden:%L ...
Does still not work neider does %t (time) or %d (destination)

OK, I've checked in a fix in rev 39822.  It changes some infrastructure, so we might not want to propagate it to the
branches.