Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a Wireshark Plugin Tool Developer?

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:49:04 -0800

On Nov 10, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Jason Saham wrote:

I am looking for a consultant that can help us develop some Wireshark plugins that can read our port and time
stamping data from our network products.

Which network products are these, and what sort of port and time stamping data is to be read?

Without knowing that, prospective developers might not know where the support for the devices would need to be added.