Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Common Traffic

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders () telfort nl>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:50:28 +0100

Hi haZ,

Here are some links to start with:

Statistics
Wireshark User's Guide
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChUseStatisticsMenuSection.html

Wireshark Wiki
http://wiki.wireshark.org/FrontPage
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Statistics

Sample capture files:
Wireshark Wiki
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures

PacketLife
http://packetlife.net/captures/

pcapr (you have to register)
http://pcapr.net/browse/protos

Best regards
Joke

Note
Please start a new thread, if you have a (new) question
(and do not answer another message and replace the subject).

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 14:42:32 +0000 haZard0us wrote:
Hello All,

this is my first contribution/request to this list so, hello all :)

I want to know if anyone could point me to some resources regarding some

common traffic statistics and/or .pcap files.

I don't have the experience or the expertise to simulate one by myself.

Thanks in advance,

-haZ