Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Looking for h248/asn1 packet traces

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard () gtech com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:24:11 +0000 (UTC)

Alex Lindberg <alindber@...> writes:

I am looking for examples of h248/asn1 based packet captures to validate my my
custom plugins for h248. All h248 versions (1, 2 and 3).The only examples on the
sample captures page only include MEGACO (text based) examples.
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCapturesIf you have any you wish to share please
post them to the above wiki or you may send them to me directly.
alindber () yahoo com
Thanks for your help.Alex Lindberg

There seem to be a number of possibly useful h248-related capture files in the
Wireshark menagerie.

I wonder if some automated method for producing a summary of protocols contained
within each capture file or at least allowing one to execute a protocol query
against the menagerie could be added somewhere/somehow and then easier access to
them given instead of having to search bugzilla for them ... perhaps by
anonymous ftp or some other more convenient method?