Wireshark mailing list archives

problem in detecting interfaces

From: gaddour olfa <olfagaddour () yahoo fr>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:02:52 +0100 (BST)

Hello,
I ma working on ubuntu and I wanto use Wireshark to analyze packets of a
wireless sensor networks composed of TelosB motes.
I attached a sniffer to the PC, and I opened wireshark 1.5 fom the tutorial
in http://www.sics.se/contiki/wiki/index.php/Instant_Contiki_Install_Scripts.
The problem is that Wireshark cannot detect the interface that I should sniff
packets from it which is the USB port attached to the telosb mote. attached a
screenshot of the detected interfaces.
Please can anyone tell me how can I solve it?

Best Regards,

Olfa