Wireshark mailing list archives

About capturing wireshark log with stop criteria

From: sean zheng <seanznh () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

Does anyone know how to capture wireshark log with some kind of stop criteria like special event for example:
There is a boolean field(named MyStopCriteria) in my plug-in(named MyPlugin), and I would like to stop capturing the
log until receiving a packet with MyPlugin.MyStopCriteria is true.

Is this available with existing wireshark functionalities or what should I do by supporting such kind of feature?

Thanks a lot!
Sean