Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Replacing gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d in gui_utils.c

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:02:38 +0200

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:05:41PM +0200, Anders Broman wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have a Linux system to try it out on at the
moment, so I'd appreciate if some one that has could
try it out.

I'm not sure what to test. If it's about what icon appears in my window-
manager to represent wireshark, then yes, there is a wireshark icon
(blue, heading left).

I've attached the version of the patch that I tested (basically copy
paste the stuff in and make it compile).

ciao
  Joerg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>