Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Please review: Change in UI_MANAGER code to fix GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED errors

From: Anders Broman <a.broman () bredband net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:31:06 +0200

Joerg Mayer skrev 2011-07-14 02:45:
Hello,

the attached patch fixes most of the remaining errors when compiling with
GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED. As I really don't have an idea whether that's the
way to go I decided to post it here instead of committing.
Btw. GtkItemFactory seems to be the core of most but no all remaining errors.

Ciao
     Joerg
The patch looks good I've checked it in. Converting the statistics functions to UIManager proved a lot harder than I thought...
Regards
Anders